The 1st Period (1st to 22nd Century):Edit
- The golden age of space exploration (by mankind).
- Exploration beyond Jupiter becomes ever frequent.
- Development of numerous full-scale spaceports.
- Regional battles on Earth raise concerns of global war.
- The first space war.
- Breakthrough of nanotechnology.
- Politics in space colonies become a greater factor than what is decided on Earth.
- Digitalization of the human consciousness.
- Malfunctions related to AI operated spaceships reach its peak.
- Activities of exploration increases at the frontier of the solar system (Kuiper Belt and Oort Cloud).
- Evidence of an ancient life form (not from Earth) identified on a satellite near Jupiter.
- Population of Moon reaches the 10 million mark.
- One million people travel to space for leisure on a annual basis.
- Millions migrate to Mars (earliest years of terra-formation technology).
- First flight of an auto-controlled spaceship featuring a nuclear pulse propulsion system.
- An elevator that connects the ground (on the equator) to a geostationary orbit located above the Earth makes its debut.
The 2nd Period (23rd to 24th Century):Edit
- Abstraction of energy from [Inflation Particles] has been confirmed. Invention of the earliest Inflation Inverters which will eventually be used to power spaceships.
- First successful i3 (i cube) Warp Engine. The ship launches from Jupiter space-port and successfully travels out of the solar system.
- Theory of Relativity based on the Einstein-Rosen Bridge paper is offset, as the i3 warp development finalizes.
- Discovery of space-adapted humans. Research shows that their DNA level has already evolved from its primitive form.
- Start-up phase of Project MAYA - exodus to space relying on i3 warp navigation.
About Ten Thousand Years (25th to 125th Century est.):Edit
- Use of Gravity Well becomes commonplace.
- Forty thousand ships leave Earth in the midst of Project MAYA.
- Boom of Cybernex technology.
- Population decreases as fertility rate drops to an alarming rate.
- Majority of the spaceships and colonies of the time are ruined and lost. Survivors are forced to wander aimlessly for decades until a liveable planet is discovered.
- End of Cybernex civilization.
Civilization of the Magellan Galaxy:Edit
Large Magellan Era (0):Edit
- Migration ship finds it way into the Large Magellanic Cloud and discovers Parmelia.
- First Nation of Adis is established on Parmelia.
Large Magellan Era (420):Edit
- Expedition to find new starlines in the Large Magellanic Cloud begins.
- Technology to extract energy from the Starburst Sector is developed.
Large Magellan Era (1220):Edit
- Discovery and colonization of the Escondido Sector.
- Discovery of the Dead Gate.
- An Epitaph is discovered for the first time by the people of this time period at Escondido Sector.
The Great Expansion:Edit
Large Magellan Era (1500):Edit
- The Dead Gate is proven to be used as a Void Gate to travel (preform a Gate Jump) to distant sectors in space.
- Discovery of the Enemonzo Sector achieved by the use of void gates.
- Enemonzo establishes itself as an autonomous territory.
- Countless voyagers seek new gates and territories to explore.
- It is during this time that the first pioneers of Zero-G Dogs are recognized.
- Establishment of the CTA (Cosmic Trade Authority), which immensely helps the activities of the Zero-G Dogs.
Large Magellan Era (1560):Edit
- Discovery and colonization of Nacio Sector, followed by discovery of other sectors (Regeinland, Zenito, etc.)
- Immigration ship finds its way into the Small Magellanic Cloud and discovers the Elgava Sector, which becomes the cornerstone of a new civilization.
Large Magellan Era (1560):Edit
- Extensive research is conducted to acquire knowledge on how the predecessors travelled through space.
- The planet Zvenigorod becomes Elgava's capital.
Large Magellan Era (1700):Edit
- The Elgavanians employ more ships to search and gain control of nearby areas.
- Establishment of the CTA within the Small Magellanic Cloud.
Large Magellan Era (1870):Edit
Large Magellan Era (1880):Edit
- Discovery of Void Gate within the Small Magellanic Cloud near the planet Lutsk.
Large Magellan Era (1885):Edit
- The Space Pioneering Law which permits the person who first discovers a new planet to own and govern as their own property.
Large Magellan Era (1940):Edit
- Political reforms in Adis transforms the country into a new nation of Adisism.
- Religious movement of Adisism increases its power.
Large Magellan Era (1960):Edit
Large Magellan Era (1970):Edit
Large Magellan Era (2000):Edit
Large Magellan Era (2120):Edit
Large Magellan Era (2121):Edit
- Declaration of independence made by Kalymnos.
Large Magellan Era (2300):Edit
- Struggle for leadership within the Nacio Sector between Enemonzo and Regeinland leads to numerous conflicts.
- The Second Magellanic War.
Large Magellan Era (2350):Edit
- Enemonzo increases allies to defeat Regeinland to end the Second Magellanic War.
- Discovery of the Magallenic Stream.
Large Magellan Era (2462):Edit
- Nacio sector loses 2/3 of its planets by a supernova outburst.
- Migration to Nova Nacio begins.
Large Magellan Era (2550+):Edit
- Present; The events of Infinite Space.
- Fall of Demid Panfilov of Ropesk
- Fall of Novogrod Pirates of Elgava
- Fall of Cadmus II of Spetses
- Irvest War, territorial disputes between Kalymnos and Nova Nacio
- Lugovalian conquest of the SMC
- The Infinite Space Zero-G Commanders Guide