There are two types of Special Skills: the assignment-bonus type and the command type. In both types, the character with that skill must be assigned to a suitable post in order for the skill to take effect.
Indicated onscreen by an A icon, these skills provide beneficial effects while cruising or during battle.
- AA Genius: Increase Anti-Air attack accuracy (Artillery)
- AS Genius: Increase overall Anti-Ship attack accuracy (Artillery)
- Abacus: Cost of maintaining the overall fleet is reduced (Accounting)
- Ace Helmsman: Bonus is applied to the overall fleet's Mobility (Navigation)
- Ace Pilot: Bonus is applied to the overall fleet's fighters anti-air and anti-ship capabilities (Fighter)
- All Seeing: Bonus is applied to the overall fleet's Attack Range (Radar Control)
- Amature Chef: Bonus is applied to the overall fleet's Livability (Food Services)
- Angel Voice: Command Gauge replenished itself at a faster rate (Any)
- Cool & Calm: Command Gauge replenishes itself at a faster rate (Operator)
- Machine Geek: Bonus is applied ot the overall fleet's Maintenance Abilities (Maintenance)
- Mad Scientist: Bonus is applied to the overall fleet's Scientific Technology parameter (Science)
- Scalpel Sttr: Bonus is applied to the overall fleet's Medical Technology parameter (Medical)
- Space Warrior: Bonus is applied during melee battles (Security)
- Star Engineer: Bonus is applied to the overall fleet's Cruise Speed and Battle Speed (Engineering)
Indicated onscreen by a C icon, Command Skills are used as special commands during battle. They only activate if the character is on a First Officer or Combat post, depending on the ability.
Only activates when character is on the First Officer post.
- Comeback Kid: One allied ship that had withdrawn from battle is returned to the battlefield with 20% of its Durability restored. If more than one ship has withdrawn, the returnedd ship is selected randomly
- Fighter Expert: Attack power of all fighters is raised for a limited period of time
- Final Roar: A Barrage Attack is carried out with the critical hit rate raised by 40%. High chance of missing if opponent uses Dodge
- Formation Foe: Enemy fleet loses its formation effects for a limited period of time. I.e. all enemy ships are treated as if they were in the front row. Can sometimes fail
- Inciter: Critical Hit rate is increased by 20% for a limited period of time
- Iron Wall: All allied ships sustain less damage for a limited period of time
- Manuver Ace: Dodge rate for all allied ships is raised for a limited period of time
- Medic: Some of the overall fleet durability is restored
- Mercy Angel: Some of the overall fleet's Durability and Current Crew are restored
- Mr. Precise: Overall fleet's Accuracy is raised for a limited period of time
Only activates when character is on the Security Chief post.
- Commander: An enhanced Leader command
- Death Blow: An enhanced Slash command
- Marksman: An enhanced Shoot command
These are skills only the captain can use.
- Fleet Leader: Determines the number of ships you can have in your fleet